Diosdado Macapagal: The Twisted Movie

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This is a video about our late president, Diosdado Macapagal, who is the father of Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. Its so frustrating because when we showed this tape in class, IT DOESN'T WORK! Karma, that's it. Or maybe just one of my unlucky days. I hate it! I wish I could just go back in time and do this again. Time owes me BIGTIME. Anyway, I will show you this trailer, which I made, that is just a short version about Macapagal. And yes, it is just a group presentation.



I'm that girl with the eyeglasses. The one that has the "British" character in the story. Well...the one who portrays as Macapagal is my classmate. We call him "Dancing Whale" or "Macarena Whale" because of the part where he danced Macarena. I sure hope you didn't miss that!
What my classmates are totally laughing is because that why would the president EVER wear something other than the Barong Tagalog like what he wore in this video....How weird but that's the reason of the "twisted" word in the title....
If you understand Bisaya or Vernacular language, you are able to understand "Nabuang ka?!" that is said by my classmate. If you don't, the English version of it is "Are you crazy?!"
Yes....but when you speak it in Bisaya, it is clearly understandable for the Bisaya people that it is a bad word but no matter....

I'm sorry if I cannot show you the video tapes but Blogger rejected them....Grrrrrrrrr!

But its okay...I hope you could enjoy the trailer! :))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers